Insurance for Drivers in Lowcountry, Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Moncks Corner, West Ashley, Goose Creek, North Charleston, SC and Beyond.
GET AUTO INSURANCE QUOTE
South Carolina is a gorgeous state known for our beautiful beaches and a low cost of living. While South Carolina has plenty to offer, it also offers plenty of dangers for its drivers. With several major highways running through the state, crashes are not only likely, but frequent.
Harrell Insurance Agency works with over 50 top insurance carriers to find clients reliable policies for the right price. Our agents are dedicated to tailoring a policy that fits your needs and your budget.
Coverages We Offer
Car insurance coverages we offer include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation damage to windshields and for other types of damage to your vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability coverage covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Protection: Medical payments covers medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage compensates for damages that arise after a crash with a driver not carrying an adequate amount of insurance.
Is Auto Insurance Required in South Carolina?
Like most states, South Carolina has certain requirements when it comes to auto insurance. All drivers in South Carolina must carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability per accident
- $25,000 in uninsured motorist bodily injury per person
- $50,000 in uninsured motorist bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 in uninsured motorist property damage
South Carolina is a fault state, meaning that the driver ruled to be at fault for the accident will be responsible for the damages. If you cause a wreck, for example, you will need to file a claim with your insurance agency to cover yourself and the liability damages caused to the other driver.
Insure Your Car Today
If you’re looking for affordable car insurance at the coverage you need, Harrell Insurance Agency has you covered. Call us at 843-572-1500 or request a quote through our website by clicking here now!
Frequently Asked Questions
When Do Car Insurance Providers Deny a Claim?
In some rare circumstances, a car insurance claim may be denied. This typically occurs when the claim is fraudulent or when the incident is not covered under your insurance policy.
What Does Comprehensive Car Insurance Cover?
Comprehensive car insurance covers a range of dangers such as broken windshields, fire, wind, hail, explosions, theft, vandalism and lightning. There is no deductible for windshield replacement due to a covered loss.
GET AUTO INSURANCE QUOTE
Is there a Car Insurance Agent Near Me?
Absolutely! Harrell Insurance Agency is centrally located in West Ashley. You can visit us at 2000 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407 or call us at 843-572-1500.